Sign up to take advantage of this feature and the many others!
Upload status info.
Analyze and visualize your own data in seconds.
Simply drag-and-drop your data and let us do the rest!
Interactively explore data!
- Zoom in/out using the mousewheel
- Adjust the plot size via the magnifying glass icons at the top-left.
- Mouseover/click the database icon on the left side to display a list of data sets to interactively explore!
- A subset of interesting data points may be selected and their properties may be visualized across all statistics. To select a subset of points, hold down the left mouse button while dragging the mouse in any direction until the data points of interest are highlighted. This feature allows users to explore and analyze various subsets of data points and their important interesting statistics and properties to gain insights into the data.
- Once a subset of interesting data points are selected, we also allow for the selecting and drilling down on any of the interesting properties or attributes using the left menu below.
- Data points may also be colored using any categorical variable.
- Filter data points by values of a categorical variable (i.e., variable used for coloring the data points).
- Add/delete any number of variables.
- Expand the matrix by drilling-down on the values of a specific variable.
Recent data visualizations!
Edit Data Details
Discuss and share ideas/visualizations!
Discuss and Share
Collaborate and contribute to the first interactive and community-oriented data repository!
Share key insights, awesome visualizations, or simply discuss advantages of data, any observed or known properties, challenges, problems, corrections, and any other helpful comments! Post and discuss recent published works that utilize this dataset (including your own). Any and all feedback is welcome and encouraged.