Share your scientific data!
Please do not close the window until the progress bar indicates that the data has been successfully uploaded.
Notes for donating data
- Data should be formatted such that each
data point(or data instance/subject) and the
- Note for best performance and turn-around-time upload data as a comma-delimited (cvs) file and/or a compressed ZIP file (if at all possible).
- Attribute names can be placed on the first row in the data file.
- Compressed files should always include a description of the dataset, appropriate reference/citation, and any other relevant information.
- Datasets that are donated are automatically processed and may appear on the site within a few minutes or a few days depending on the format, its size, and other factors.
- In the readme, please provide the reference for the data, and also include your name, email, affiliation.
- Also include any information relating to how the data was collected and other relevant information.